Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Gelli Love!

Getting tired of Gelli Prints yet?!?!?! Not me! I may be late to the game, but better late than never! LOL
The next set of prints were done outside of my art journal to be used for various mixed media projects. The prints were made on some cheap card stock and a few on tissue paper.
Stencils used will be listed under the pics

This first print is one of my favorites! Looks like a sunset :)
Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts and Sunshine stencils

Prima Donna Downey Poppies stencil
Balzer Design Mini Silhouette Script

(This print was done on white tissue paper)
Prima wood grain stencil
Heidi Swapp Sunshine stencil

The letters were made with an old alpha paper stencil set from my stash
Circle were cut from cereal boxes and used as masks

Feather was cut from my Cricut

Prima flourish mask
Prima hot air balloon mask

Prima splatter mask

Heidi Swapp Heart Cluster stencil


The letters were made with an old alpha paper stencil set from my stash
Prima splatter mask


Balzer Design Mix and Match Hearts
Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts



Circles were cut from cereal boxes and used as a mask. This one makes me laugh because you can see from the gelli transfer what cereal box I used! LOL Can you spot it?!?!?

Thanks again for looking! Gentle Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment