Thursday, June 27, 2013

Currently....


Image by Saturated Canary, Enjoy the Rain
Colored with Neocolor II watercolor crayons


Loving - Lazy summer days! Sleeping in, swimming, hanging with the kiddos, watching the hummingbirds and dragonflies zip around the backyard.

Reading - How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O'Neal, it's just an easy summer read :)

Eating - Angelcots, heavenly white apricots. I can't stop eating them!

Drinking - When I'm not drinking coffee....Passion Tea Lemonade, delish!

Anticipating - Family vacation! Can't wait to spend a few days with the whole family hanging out at the beach laughing and eating to much!

Listening - Jack Johnson, I Got You. I can't wait for the whole album to be released in September. 

Watching - Movies, tons of them! Thank goodness for Netflix and $5.00 movie days at our local theatre! Every Monday my daughter have "Classic Movie Monday" at home. Audrey Hepburn movies have been our favorite lately :)

Planning - Starting to think about holiday crafts! It's only a few months away! Yikes!

Creating - I haven't been creating a whole lot these days. I have just been spending my time coloring my favorite digi images. I have been enjoying my new Neocolor II watercolor crayons. At least I will have some colored digis ready when when I need them :)

Hoping - I'm hoping for another summer storm to pass through. We love swimming in the rain....

Image by Dilly Beans, Mermaid Framed
Colored with Neocolor II watercolor crayons


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you are currently up to!
Hugs!





1 comment:

  1. yep, loving the NeoIIs also, enjoy and stay cool, hugs

    ReplyDelete