Sunday, March 25, 2012

Live, Love, Laugh...Just Don't Forget Your Depends!

This is a card I made for my sister-in-laws 40th birthday. I just couldn’t resist this Bugaboo Stella Stamp (Stella Depends). The sentiment it came with just made me laugh! I’m sure I will use this one a lot J


I colored Stella with Copic markers then cut her out and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen). The polka dot paper is from Paper Studio (Paris Apartment). The birthday paper is also from Paper Studio (Birthday Extravaganza). The purple paper is just a scrap of I don’t know what, embossed with the Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots). Flowers are Prima Flowers and brads are from Paper Studio. I inked all the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain & Victorian Velvet). The turquoise ribbon I found at an antique shop in town, love the color!




Inside of card: Large polka dot paper is from Paper Studio (Paris Apartment) and the small polka dot paper is also from Paper Studio (Birthday Extravaganza). I printed out the sentiment and cut it out with the Cuttlebug using Spellbinders Label One Die. All of the above was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain & Victorian Velvet).

I hope everyone has a fabulous week! Gentle Hugs....

1 comment:

  1. look at you go, girl, you have grown leaps and bounds, this is too stinkin cute and know sil will love it. Those colors are happy happy happy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete